Picking the winning numbers is every lottery player’s dream. For those of you who are new to this European lottery, here is how you select your EuroMillions numbers when purchasing your ticket in one of the many sales outlets in one of the participating member countries. These countries are Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
Here’s how to play:
There are three main ways to play the Euro lottery. You can either play using a single payslip, a multiple payslip or by using a computer generated, ‘Lucky Dip’.
• Single Payslips contain six sets of main boards and lucky star boards. You have to select five Euro Millions numbers on a main board from 1-50 and two numbers on the associated lucky star board from 1-11 to make one entry. To make two entries, complete two sets of boards and so on. One payslip therefore allows you to make up to six entries and these can be repeated for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 consecutive draws if you mark the relevant option and pay your entry fees all at once.
• Multiple Payslips contain one main board and one lucky star board. They are specifically laid out so that you can choose more Euro Millions numbers than is possible with a Single Payslip. The main board here allows you to choose between 6 and 10 numbers, whilst the lucky star board allows you to choose between 2 and 9 numbers. Once again, choosing more numbers costs more money than a single entry and if you want to enter your numbers for a series of draws you can do so by paying the entry fees up front.
• Lucky Dips do not require the completion of any payslip. Instead, simply go to the lottery terminal operator and ask for as many lucky dip entries as you require. Your numbers will then be generated randomly by the terminal itself. If you choose to pay for consecutive entries you can do so, but bear in mind that you will be playing the same set of numbers throughout and not a different set for each Euro Millions draw.
You can choose your lucky Euro Millions numbers in any of the above mentioned participating European countries. You can also choose your numbers online from anywhere in the World, through a recognised ticket broker, such as the TheLotter.com.
Incoming search terms:
- lucky numbers for euromillions
- euro numbers
- Euro Millions numbers
- euro lottery numbers
- lucky euro millions numbers
- EURO LUCKY NUMBERS
- euro millions lucky numbers
- euromillions lucky numbers
- EuroMillions Lotto Numbers
- euro lotto numbers